Bella events are for dues current members of the Bend Bella Cyclists. To become a member, please join HERE.
Our Ride Coordinator, Audrey Murray, can help you map out rides and/or suggest routes of your preferred length and level of difficulty. You can contact her at [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Like Downhills? Intermediate Road Ride 22miles 759ft elevation
October 19 @ 11:00 am - 1:15 pm
Intermediate Road Ride. 10-12 miles an hour on the flats. Stated time is rollout time. Please arrive 15 minutes earlier Please park on the street and walk up the driveway for a before-ride conversation.
Gather at Mimi’s and enjoy some warm pastry, ride up the Bend Redmond 5 miles to Hereford. That’s a hill, but after you slog up it, you’ll be rewarded with a long scenic downhill. Then we’ll circle around to the Deschutes River overlook and return. Bring a chair and a lunch or snack if you want to stay afterwards and visit.
Ride passes Veteran’s Ranch, Peterson’s Rock garden, goats, llamas, cows, pigs, large airplane models and has a view of all Central Oregon landscapes from Long Butte,
- Please download the ride so that you are responsible for yourself. Call for help if you need it. Please wear a mirror so you can see cars coming.
- You MUST sign up to go on this ride. After you press ATTEND, be sure to fill out the “Complete Your RSVP” form with your cell number and Emergency Contact Information, then Submit.
- Bella rides are “no-drop” rides and no one will be left behind. IN CONSIDERATION OF OTHERS,PLEASE CHOOSE A RIDE THAT IS SUITED TO YOUR PRESENT SKILL LEVEL FOR DESCRIBED RIDE. THANK YOU!
- If you choose to leave the group by going significantly faster, or taking a different route, you have an obligation to let the leader know. When you leave the group, you are on your own.
- No guests are allowed on this ride. You MUST be a current Bella member to attend.
- AQi of 100 or rain will cancel the ride. Please check the meetup an hour before.