Bella events are for dues current members of the Bend Bella Cyclists. Non-members are welcome on their first ride without a membership but must sign a waiver and give it to the ride leader before the ride. Please note that this privilege may only be used once — you must become a member before attending your second Bella ride. To become a member, please join HERE.
Our Ride Coordinator, Amy Brannan, can help you map out rides and/or suggest routes of your preferred length and level of difficulty. You can contact her at [email protected].
Inaugural Bella Chili Cook Off Contest!
February 27 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
￼Beat winter doldrums at the Inaugural Bella Chili Cook Off! Held at the Environmental Center at 5:30 PM on Thursday, February 27.
Show off your favorite chili recipe by entering the Chili Cook Off Contest. Don’t want to compete? Bring a side!
Either option is a fun way for New Bellas and Ol’ Bellas to mingle while all attendees judge delicious chili recipe entries. The top three chili chefs will each win a prize!
– Current Bella Members Only. Please no significant others.
– Please RSVP by Tuesday, February 25
– Beverages, including libations, will be provided
– Please state in Meetup Comments whether you plan on bringing chili or a side.
– Bringing Chili?
– Chili must be homemade and served in a crock pot.
– Please bring a serving spoon and any sides that go with your recipe.
– Bringing a side?
– Last names A-N please bring bread or salad.
– Last names O-Z please bring dessert.
Questions? Please ask in Meetup Comments.
Or, contact Kelly V
– email: [email protected]
– cell: 603-660-4708