Bella events are for dues current members of the Bend Bella Cyclists. Non-members are welcome on their first ride without a membership but must sign a waiver and give it to the ride leader before the ride. Please note that this privilege may only be used once — you must become a member before attending your second Bella ride. To become a member, please join HERE.
Our Ride Coordinator, Amy Brannan, can help you map out rides and/or suggest routes of your preferred length and level of difficulty. You can contact her at [email protected].
Autumn Party and Gear Swap
October 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
NEW THIS YEAR! Two for one special: Autumn Party and Gear Swap!
**PARTY UPDATES AND REMINDERS**
– Party is on Oct 24 at Environmental Center from 5:30-8:00 PM.
– Heavy snacks and beverages will be provided.
– You have until Monday, October 24 to RSVP. Hit Attend if you plan on joining the fun.
– For those who have volunteered, set-up time will start at 4:15 PM. THANK YOU! ❤️
– For those who plan on bringing gear, please arrive no later than 5:00 PM
– Please leave a comment below if you intend to bring gear for the swap.
– Greetings and announcements start at 5:30 PM.
** If anyone has ROLLING CLOTHES RACKS please leave a comment below**
THIS IS A BELLA ONLY EVENT. No membership sign-up day of party.
** YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING GEAR TO ATTEND PARTY**
ALL party attendees are welcome to take home gear.
Help with set-up and tear down is always appreciated (especially when one of the event organizers is still recovering from injury) . If you are interested in assisting, please post in comments.
Gear swap details: This is a swap, not a sale. Should you wish to bring gear, please bring gently used items.
Examples of gear for swapping:
Sports clothing such as jerseys, jackets, headbands, hats, gloves
Winter sports clothing such as jackets, hats, gloves, sweaters, fleece, gloves
Bulky items such as bikes and skies are discouraged since this will be a crowded event.
All gear left behind will be given to charity.