Bend Bella Cyclists 2022 Apparel - FAQ’s
How can I make sure I order the right size(s)?
All garments are custom-made and therefore non-returnable, so it’s essential to make sure you order the correct size(s). There are several resources available to ensure a great fit:
- Fitting Resource #1: Fitting samples (not our new design!) are available at Pine Mountain Sports, 255 SW Century Dr., from April 29-May 12. The shop is open 10 am-6 pm daily. Samples will be on a rack in the back of the store. Ask a PMS Associate to point you toward them. Samples available to try on are:
- Traditional fit road jersey
- Bib shorts – these are for sizing purposes only and are not offered in our collection. Our collection will have regular road cycling shorts available in two lengths – Standard (7.5”) and Long (9”).
- Mountain biking shorts
Even though we don’t have a full size run in all of our Bend Bella garments, the road jersey size that fits you well is the same size that should fit you well for all the other tops we’re offering – so try the road jersey on to find your best size.
Oh, and show Pine Mountain Sports a little love for supporting us by purchasing something while you’re there. Bellas receive a 5% discount on merchandise and service – ask an associate how.
- Fitting Resource #2: Contact Pactimo’s fit expert at 1-800-801-9869, Monday-Friday between 7:30 am-4:00 pm Pacific, or send an email to [email protected].
- Fitting Resource #3: Pactimo’s Size and Fit Charts: Size and Fit Charts
When will I receive my new garments?
Your cycling garments are expected to ship on June 24th via FedEx directly to you – just in time for a great riding season! (After this initial season kick-off order, we will reopen the club store and orders will be collected monthly with a six-week delivery timeframe.)
IMPORTANT: Please take care to select the correct garment and size. Pactimo Custom garments are made to order especially for you and are not kept in stock for return or exchange. See the above-mentioned tools for best size selection. (We will set up a Google “Swap” sheet for members to list items available for exchange or purchase.)
We hope we’ve provided everything you need to know! But if you still have questions, contact Bend Bella Cyclists Merchandise Manager Jodi Grossman at [email protected].