As Deschutes County has surpassed the 65% vaccinated rate, we are now in the LOWER RISK category, with guidelines going into effect May 21, 2021.
How Bella events are adapting to ‘Lower Risk’ restrictions:
- OUTDOOR EVENTS are limited to parties of 12 Bellas or less in order to maintain safe social distancing.
- All Bella events, until otherwise noted, are member-only events. No guests/non-members will be permitted at any Bella event until further notice.
- We will require pre-registration online for events. This is mandatory.
- We ask that people respect the Event Leaders decision on the number of participants.
When NOT to attend a Bella event:
- If you are not feeling well
- If you’ve had a fever
- If you’ve had shortness of breath
- If you have been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 day
The Bella ExComm will continue to monitor risk levels. While we are optimistic, we still need to remain vigilant and temper expectations.